24 février 2017
FKCCI cordially invites you to our Pro-Workshop entitled "Writing Effective Business Emails"
Are you having difficulties in writing business emails in English?
Learn how to clearly convey your ideas and purpose!
1) Email Formatting
· Formatting email messages fields, subject lines, etc.
· Practical tips to enhance clarity, catch your recipient's attention and get a reply
· Other useful tips in formatting emails
2) Email Language and Style
· Using proper tone and fomality
· Useful English expressions, email templates and words to use and to avoid
· Structuring emails & sentences to enhance clarity
3) Expressing Clearly your Message
· Applying tips to convey clearly the ideas and business objectives of your message
· Using conjunctions, linking words and other tools to provide logical flow
· Using arguments, direct wording and reasoning to support claims or conclusions
· Applying elements of cross-cultural communications to avoid misunderstandings
This event is organized in cooperation with Mr. Simon BUREAU, CEO of Vectis.
Vectis is a firm that develops and provides practical corporate training workshops intended to upgrade the glbal business capabilities and effective communications skills of Korean business people.
Event: Pro-Workshop "Writing Effective Business Emails"
Date: Friday, February 24, 2017, 1:00pm - 6:00pm.
Venue: FKCCI Office Meeting Room (Joy Tower B/D, 11th floor, 7, Teheran-ro 37-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06142)
Fees: 250,000 KRW for Members – 300,000 KRW for Non-Members (10% VAT included)
SPECIAL OFFER! 10% OFF on groups of 4 participants per company
Important: The session will be in English / 10 participants limited
You can register directly on our website! Fill in the following information and click send!