Pro-workshop by Dale Carnegie Training
23 11월 2018
Pro-workshop "Effective Communication" by Dale Carnegie Training
PRO WORKSHOP by Dale Carnegie Training
This seminar is designed to help you develop your communication skills more effectively so that you can see your performance in real life.
- Recognize the importance of communication in business and establish self-awareness and goals to be excellent communicators.
- Analyze the evaluation and types of communication that you speak, and learn listening skills for effective communication.
- Use techniques such as evidence presentation and cushion language for persuasive communication.
1. Communication overview
Know and use various types of communication skills and their influence in business.
- Opening & Ice breaking.
- Communication self-assessment.
- Analysis of the causes of obstacles (filters) that interfere with linear and mutual communication style learning and communication.
- Practice listening & interview.
2. Effective communication
Learn techniques to constructively communicate, apply them, and know how to communicate my opinions convincingly.
- Recognize situations that require persuasive communication.
- Impromptu Speech Process: How to effectively express my opinion in unexpected situations (Case-Reason-Conclusion).
- Techniques to enhance persuasiveness of opinion through evidence (statistics, demos, exhibits, etc.): Defeats formula.
- Cushion language to alleviate conflict - Three-Person Training.
- Discuss what you would like to do differently go back to your work based on what you have learned.
- Discuss the benefits of using the impromptu speech process and the cushion language.
- Establish communication vision and action plan.
Mr. Mark E. Patton
- External Trainer, Dale Carnegie Korea
- CEO/Senior Consultant, The Prudent Manager (2017-present)
- Senior Consultant, Manager Competency Development / Learning Service, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., (2016)
- Organizational Development Consultant, GCT Partners, (2003-2016)
- Consulting Services Manager, Samsung Everland Service Academy, (2000-2003)
DATE : Friday November 23rd 2018 13:30 PM - 17:30 PM
VENUE : Conference Room, 2F, Carnegie Bldg.
FEES : 250,000 KRE for FKCCI's Members
300,000 KRW for non-members
*10% VAT excl.
- Workshop conducted in English.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations must be notified at least 1 week prior to the event, after which cancellation and no-shows will be charged.