Actu des membres |
MONACO SYMPOSIUM ON LUXURY
“Luxury, the Art of Creating Emotions in a fast moving & global world”
Part of Luxury Business Institute Group with entities in Hong Kong, China and France, Luxury Business Institute Korea – LBI Korea – is a leading consulting and training company specialized in the luxury industry: luxury retail, luxury hospitality, beauty & cosmetics as well as lifestyle.
LBI partners, INSEEC U and International University of Monaco (IUM), are organizing the 3rd Monaco Symposium on Luxury on 12th & 13th April 2018.
It is a high profile academic and business event, where the best and renowned academic researchers and top executives of luxury brands share ideas and insights on major trends and challenges.
Held in Monaco every two years, Monaco Symposium on Luxury welcomes over 250 business executives and researchers around multiple presentations and case studies. The very “hot” topics and latest trends are described, analyzed and discussed within 45 researchers’ presentations and 30 testimonials of the top executives in the luxury fields.
As the representative of INSEEC U and IUM in Korea, LBI Korea offers you an Exclusive Package for Monaco Symposium on Luxury.
For further information, please contact LBI Korea: firstname.lastname@example.org / +82 2541 7700
- Date: From 11th to 14th April 2018
- Place: Le Méridien Beach Plaza Monaco 4*
(3 nights / Dinners & Lunches / Airport transfer included)
- Entrance to Monaco Symposium on Luxury & Gala Dinner
- Package fee: 2,300€
- Website: www.monaco-symposium-on-luxury.com
Discover the program of the Monaco Symposium on Luxury:
Thursday 12th: Luxury, Experiences & Emotions
- Keynote Speech: The Art of Creating Emotions
- Panel Discussion 1: Swiss Luxury Watchmaker facing globalization
- Case Study 1: Burberry - See Now / Buy Now Approach
- Panel Discussion 1: Managing Emotions in Omni channel strategies
- Case Study 2: Société des Bains de Mer
How to make Monte-Carlo, the most luxurious experience in the world?
- Conclusions of the Day: “Future trends & topics research”
- Event: Happy Hour & Entertaining Activities
Friday 13th: The Future of Luxury Experience
- Luxury Insights: World Luxury Tracking: Consumers New Luxury Culture
- Panel Discussion 3: The Future of Luxury Retail
- Panel Discussion 4: How to understand and target Chinese tourists?
- Luxury Insights: Luxury Goods Market: trends & forecast 2018
- Panel Discussion 5: The Ultra-High & latest trends in the Yachting industry
- Panel Discussion 6: What is next? What is the value of a brand? The client vs the Private Equity perspective
- Closing Speech: Emotional, Experiential, Innovative... and sustainable: a vision for the future.
- Event: Closing Cocktail Party & Gala dinner