Offre d'emploi |
[Safran Korea] Junior administrative assistant/Receptionist
Location: Hannam-dong, Seoul
· Support the Administrative Manager in the day to day administrative tasks of the office
· Manage the reception desk: receive customers, deliveries, etc.
· Manage office supplies
· Manage travel arrangement
· Manage meeting rooms and ensure they are in good condition at all time
· Welcome visitors
· Reply to incoming calls and emails
· Perform additional ad-hoc duties as required by the manager
· Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college
· Native in Korea, good communication skill in English – both verbal and written
· Flexible, proactive and ethical at all times
· Able to manage own time and prioritize workload
· Able to work within a team structure
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Solid experience with MS Office
· Minimum 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area is preferred
· Good level of French
Career level: entry
Salary: must indicate your desired annual salary in your CV (negotiable after the interview)
Employment status: 2 year contract, possible to transit to permanent contract
Guidelines for Applicants:
1. English & Korean CV/resume
Deadline : until hired
Person in charge of HR / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Others :
Interview schedule will be informed individually to those who qualify after CV screening. If any information on your CV gets proven to be false, employment will be cancelled. For other enquiries, please email.
4th fl., 152 Hannamdaero, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
Safran is an international high-tech group and tier-1 supplier of systems and equipment in the aerospace and defense markets. Operating worldwide, Safran has more than 58,000 employees and generated sales of 16.5 euros in 2017.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. The expanded Group now has more than 91,000 employees, with over 340 facilities in 60 countries, and is the world’s third largest aerospace company (excluding aircraft manufacturers).
Operating in East Asia for over a century, Safran expanded its presence to include South Korea in the 1980s, in both the aerospace and defense markets. In 2014, we created Safran Korea, based in Seoul.